MORE INFO COMING SOON!
We are challenging you AND your dog for 12 days straight to be active together! Think you can do it? If so you’ll have the chance to win some cool swag! 12 prizes valued over $400 worth!
This is a FREE CHALLENGE to do at your home! No equipment needed! We want you to get a head start on your New Year’s Resolutions and in the process do more with your dog!
Each day will have a specific exercise trick of the day! Some maybe easy, some maybe harder, but we are encouraging you to practice for at least 12 minutes a day, do 12 repetitions or for 12 days straight!
Prize 1: Pet Cot and Free Seat to Behavior Management Seminar ($120 value) from APC (local winners only)
Prize 2: Puppies & Fitness Shirt ($30 value) from Puppies Make Me Happy
Prize 3: $25 gift card to Treats Unleashed (local winners only)
Prize 4: Balance Harness and Multi-Function leash from Blue 9 Pet Products ($60 value)
Prize 5: Kyra’ Sundance Canine Conditioning Book
Prize 6: Dog Water Bottle from Dog.Heart.Soul Dog is Good
More Coming Soon!
To be entered into the challenge you have to:
1) Fill out the entry form once: http://bit.ly/2JDLD24
2) Like these pages on Facebook and/or Instagram:
- Fitness with Fido
- The Academy of Pet Careers
- Speak St. Louis
- Puppies Make Me Happy
- Treats Unleashed – St. Louis
- Blue-9 Pet Products
- and more will be added!
3) Have 12 post total of photos or videos with your dog with each exercise trick of the day
4) Options when posting: post within the fb event, check in to the event on fb, or tag @FitnesswithFido.Fit and the associated business with the trick of the day. Instagram profiles need to be set to private in order for us to see your post or send us a message to follow you.
There should be 12 post total to be entered and all entries must be received by midnight 12/13/19. Eligible winners will be randomly picked 12/15/2019. Exercise descriptions will be posted soon. By entering you allow us to use your email & photos for marketing purposes.
Ike will be completing this challenge this year for the 12 days of Ikemas! I am fostering a dog named Ike thru Speak St. Louis who needs to lose about 50 lbs. Ike was rescued from an older couple who feed him a lot of food out of love and now he is double his size. He’s a very sweet boy at only five years old and is now on a weight-loss journey and trying to inspire people to live a healthy lifestyle!
Have a business and want to add a prize? Send us a message. Must be dog or fitness related.