This is a FREE CHALLENGE, we just ask if you could fill out this form to enter into the official challenge for us to keep track and be eligible for prizes!
1) Fill out this quick form to help us keep track of who’s participating: https://forms.gle/pBRy9BSAjX83cL8Z6
2) Have 6 videos of the following:
- Sit & Stay, walk away 6 feet
- Stay and come from 6 feet
- Stay and walk behind 6 feet
- Walk together 6 feet, stay in a sit, down or stand, then walk away 6ft and call back into heel
- Send away to a platform 6 feet away from you and place.
- Platform send away 6 ft and come back and place.
If you didn’t notice, there’s a theme, 6 feet! We want to bring more awareness to 6ft social distancing to help keep everyone safe <3
2) Options when posting: post within the fb event, check in to the event on fb at Fitness with Fido, or tag @FitnesswithFido.Fit and @Speak St. Louis on Instagram. Instagram profiles need to be set to public in order for us to see your post or send us a message to follow you.
3) The top 5 will be voted on social media for the best stays, distance and team work! Then 2 winners will receive a balance disc.
All 6 categories must be meet to be entered and all entries must be received by midnight cst 4/11/2020. Voting will begin 4/13/20 and end on 4/15/20. By entering you allow us to use your email & photos for marketing purposes.
Ike is my foster dog thru Speak St. Louis who is on a weight-loss journey. He started at 104 lbs and 6 months later he is now at 83 lbs. He’s a very sweet boy at only five years old and is trying to inspire people to live a healthy lifestyle!
Oscar and Leah are 10 year old standard poodles!
Try this Quick 10 Minute Workout to do with your Dog!
Limited Time Offer!
Fitness with Fido’s online training program will be here soon! Purchase now to get insiders access and become part of the Fido Tribe! It will never be priced this low again once it’s launched!
This program is power packed with over 30 workouts that include your dog each day!
- The workouts range from dog training to full body exercises for your dog
- Average completion for each workout is 30-60 minutes of your time
- Daily Inspirational Videos
- Nutritional Saturdays to learn about what you’re consuming
- Self-Care Sundays because improving yourself starts from the inside out
- Over 100+ Exercise Video Tutorials
- Eating Plan Included
- Access to a private Facebook Group with our Fido Tribe
- Follow your progress with our success trackers, printable guides and cheat sheets
- Enjoy bonding with your dog and more!
Who’s this program for?
- Time saving for busy dog parents
- Dog parents who want to get fit and hate leaving their dog at home or not sure what to do or where to start
- Dog enthusiasts who focus more on their dogs and not so much on themselves
- Fitness enthusiast who aren’t sure how to include their dog besides running
- Dogs left at home all day with minimal exercise
- Reactive dogs who can’t go out in group classes