This is a great, no bake quick & tasty recipe!
Plus it can be shared between you and your dog!
Use them as a fun fall dog treat or as a healthy alternative to cookies for you!
– 1 can of Pumpkin
– 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter
– 1 tbsp Honey
– 2 cups of Quick Oats
– 2 scoops of Vegan Protein (optional)
– 1 tsp Turmeric (optional)
– Combine all of the ingredients into a bowl
– Mix together thoroughly
– Roll them into bite size balls
– Cover & Place them in the fridge for at least 30 minutes
Pumpkin is a great source of fiber and helps with digestive regularity
Turmeric can play an important role with arthritis due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
– Don’t use peanut butter containing Xylitol, it’s toxic to dogs
– Don’t use pumpkin pie filling, it contains more sugars
– If you use protein, make sure it’s safe for dogs, I used Arbonne Vanilla Vegan Protein
Let us know if you made this recipe and what you think! Tag us @Fitnesswithfido.fit