Here’s a fun fall craft to do with your dog!
- Piece of Paper, preferably card stock
- Ink Pad (Green and/or brown) non-toxic
- Wash Cloth
1) Draw your Pumpkin!
2) Be creative and add a face to your pumpkin
3) Decide what color you want to use for your dog's paw print. You can do a green and brown paw print for the leaf and stump or just a green paw and draw the stump or a brown paw and draw the leaf
4) Place your dog's paw on the ink pad and press down firmly on the paper!
5) Wipe their paw off after so they don't leave colorful paw prints around your house!
6) Optional: add My Little Pumpkin NAME or Our Little Pumpkin NAME
7) Hang on your fridge like a Proud Pet Parent 🙂
Show us your pictures! Tag us @Fitnesswithfido.fit